Gallup Biograde Amenity Glyphosate
Gallup Biograde Amenity is a total weedkiller for a full range of amenity situations including hard surfaces, aquatic situations, natural surfaces and forestry. First choice for Amenity Professionals
SELECT SIZE OPTION BELOW TO SEE VOLUME DISCOUNTS
Gallup Biograde Amenity (MAPP 17674) is a concentrated total weed killer spray.
A strong, systemic, glyphosate herbicide from Barclay - Gallup Biograde is suitable for many areas of use, such as; driveways, block paving, gravel, grass destruction, waterways, etc
Do not confuse this product "GALLUP BIOGRADE AMENITY" which holds a full amenity and aquatic label with another product "GALLUP BIOGRADE 360" which has a far more limited label and areas of approval. Do not get caught out with the incorrect approval.
- Very strong, commercial grade 360g/L glyphosate
- Varied application methods: boom sprayer, knapsacks, weedwipers, stem injection and cut stump
- Gallup 360 is used as a total weedkiller in amenity situations including; enclosed water, forestry (including tree stump and stem injection), hard surfaces, land immediately adjacent to aquatic areas, natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil and open water.
- Use in commercial, industrial, horticultural, aquatic & public areas
- Economical and varied dose rate, to suit different target weeds: grass, broad-leaved and woody weeds
Rates vary depending on the method of application, but a 5 L pack will cover up to 1ha (2.5ac) when applied with a boom sprayer.
For more rate guidance, please see the product label under 'Tech info-SDS/Label' or the 'Application' tab
Hand-held Application Rate
Boomspray Application Rate