KPlus - Improves Pesticide Performance & Results
Improve spray results with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides etc
Get better results from your spraying using KPlus spray water conditioner.
Water usually makes up over 95% of a spray solution, therefore it can have a huge impact on spray results. Water quality varies (pH, dissolved salts, impurities) which can effects spraying outcomes. KPlus removes the variation and brings better, more consistent, faster spraying results.
Features & benefits:
- pH buffer – adjusting spray water to pH 6, ideal for pesticide activity and uptake
- Locks away dissolved salts – ensure the maximum active ingredient remains available
- Improves target coverage with better spray water deposition and retention
- Reduces foaming in the spray tank - enabling faster filling
- Reduces spray drift (75% reduction versus water alone) – minimising chances of non target contact
- Improves levels of rainfastness.
- Overall culminates in better, faster, more reliable spraying results.
Typical use situations:
- Total weed killers
- Selective Weedkiller
- Better coverage of hidden insect pests
- Improved coverage and leaf adhesion eg Box blight control with Nativo WG, Signum, Amvista Resistor
- Trace elements/foliar feeds
- Improves uptake and speed of results
How to use:
- Dilution rate is 1% of spray water volume
- eg 10ml per 1L, 100ml per 10L or 1L in 100L
- For best results, half full spray tank, add all KPlus, agitate, add pesticide then resume filling to required water level
Pack Sizes & Coverage
- 0.25L KPlus - makes 25L spray water
- 1L KPlus - makes 100L spray water
- 5L KPlus - makes 500L spray water
|Video Embed 1|
|Video Embed 2|
|Video Embed 3|