Partner Grass Seed For Wildflowers 10kg
- Buy 3 for £67.23 each and save 2%
- Buy 5 for £65.50 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £63.78 each and save 7%
A fine leafed grass which acts as an ideal partner for wildflowers. Allows uncompetitive wildflowers to thrive.
This grass seed is ideal when wanting to grow a mix of grass and wildflowers. It is ideal when wanting wildflowers to outcompete grass. Partner grass seed is a mix of fine leafed grasses including Crested Dogstail, Chewings Fescue and Slender Creeping Red Fescue.
- Fine leafed grass seed mix
- Low and slow growing grasses for ease of maintenance
- Provides an open grass sward allowing less competitive wildflowers to thrive
- Sowing Yellow Rattle seeds will help to further slow grass growth
- When left to grow long this Partner Grass Seed For Wildflowers will produce attractive seed heads
- When sown without wildflowers Partner Grass Seed can grow in to a natural grass meadow
- Plant either with, or after, planting wildflowers
- 23% Crested Dogstail
- 29% Chewings Fescue
- 35% Slender Creping Red Fescue
- 8% Browntop Bentgrass
- 2% Small Leaved Timothy
- 1% Yellow Oatgrass
- 1% Sweet Vernal Grass
- 1% Meadow Foxtail
Note: Depending on availability the actual varieties may vary whereupon the nearest appropriate species will be substituted.
100% Grass Seed when using wildflowers – 3-4g per m2
If sown without wildflowers – 20-35g per m2