SBK Brushwood Killer 1 L - for Tough Woody Weeds Including Marestail
Tough domestic weedkiller for brambles, thistles, nettles and docks. Kills weeds not grass.
Concentrated, selective weedkiller for woody and broad-leaved weeds.
Tough weedkiller that is safe for grass but controls woody weeds and saplings. Can also be used as a cut-stump treatment.
If you are wanting this product for control of Horsetail / Marestail, please see out twin pack offer for SBK + K-Plus herbicide improver
Controls tough woody and broad-leaved weeds, contains triclopyr
- Excellent on nettles, brambles and other tough weeds
- Safe for grass
- Can be used as cut stump treatment
- Amateur label- suitable for home use
- Suitable for watering can or pressure sprayer
- Apply when soil is moist and weeds such as brambles, nettles & dock are actively growing
Application notes and guidance:
- Exercise caution when spraying on fine-leaved or quality turf
- Do not apply in drought or freezing conditions
- Leave 6 weeks after spraying before replanting
- For marestail/horsetail control, it may be necessary to spray successive emergences of the weed several times to eradicate the extensive underground root system.
- Once spreayed, do not cut the sprayed weed, but allow the herbicide to translocate down to the root system
- Allow the sprayed weed to wither and die, before removing dead/decayed plant material.
For more information on controlling tree stumps and woody weeds click here
Hand-held Application Rate